I have finally had a chance this weekend to think back over the last year and my various dance pursuits. Some of the highlights:
- Rambert Contemporary Dance Summer School – such a good day and I managed to keep up with the full time dance students, even with painful achilles tendons 🙂
- Move It Dance 2017 – I go to this exhibition in London’s Docklands every year, but in 2017 I pushed the boat out and took a tap class with the Guinness World Record breaking tap dancer Jo Scanlan of Tap Attack!
- Learnt the Shim Sham and had a go at Tap improvisation
- Did ballet (barre only) course at improvers level at City Lit after pining for ballet for some time
- Got my Maud & Chloe Arnold tap shoes for Christmas
I look forward to continuing my tap dance training and attending some more festivals and workshops in 2018!