Sometimes you just need to whip up a quick salad to go with your leftovers or something you’ve ordered in… Here’s my go-to salad:
- 3-4 Fresh tomatoes
- Half can sweetcorn, drained
- A few slices red onion
- Handful green olives
- Half a lime
- Dash of olive oil
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Black pepper
- Chop the tomatoes, onion and combine in a bowl with sweetcorn and halved olives
- Add squeezed lime juice and olive oil to the ingredients
- Add black pepper and fresh coriander
- Give a quick stir and enjoy!
It’s that simple. I often enjoy this with a homemade chilli con carne or Piri Piri chicken.
I keep my fresh herbs in the freezer so I have them to hand at any time and they don’t spoil.
Make it even better with slices of avocado and/or some rocket!